《中公版·2021全國銀行招聘考試輔導教材：英語歷年真題匯編（全新升級版）》通過對近幾年各大銀行招聘考試的情況分析， 可以看出英語部分的測試越來越受到重視。 無論是英語在筆試部分中所占的分值比重還是英語的出題量，都足以證明各大銀行的考查范圍之廣、招聘條件之高，也表明銀行招聘越來越重視考生的英語實際應用水平。 所以，考生在備考銀行機構的招聘考試中，絕對不能忽視英語這部分內容。
為了幫助廣大考生把握銀行招聘考試英語部分的脈絡及重難點， 中公教育全國銀行招聘考試研究中心根據2020各大銀行招聘考試真題，精心編寫了 本書具有以下特色：
做真題是在短時間內掌握考試規律的一種可靠途徑。 為了保證考生的學習效果，本書編者非常注重真題的選取。 書中精選了各大銀行招聘筆試真題，并附有詳細的答案解析，以幫助廣大考生準確把握題目特點及解題技巧，使考生把握考試動向，零距離體驗考場。
?。ㄒ唬?br /> 1. It is on this ______ that I say that human civilization may have come from some planet in the universe.
A. premise B. pretext
C. evidence D. presentation
2. He ______ himself a superhero and goes out at night to catch bad guys.
A. presumes B. assumes
C. suppose D. imagine
3. ______ the brand gains recognition, several farmers who are not immigrants and some refugee farmers have reached out about selling herbs to the start-up.
A. As B. By
C. With D. Until
4. Lucy ______ the teacher that she wrote the paper and did not plagiarize.
A. reinforced B. pledged
C. convinced D. required
5. After three hours, most of the toxins in his body had been ______ and he was able to rest for another three or four days.
A. disposed B. eliminated
C. abolished D. cancelled
6. A hotel shuttle will be available, but you are also welcome to arrange for your ______ transportation to the conference.
A. directly B. besides
C. own D. any
7. It is widely accepted that any ______ from social norms is likely to be sanctioned.
A. discrimination B. indifference
C. deviation D. device
8. The report ______ was read with interest by businessmen.
A. about the fiscal crisis
B. for the fiscal crisis
C. on the fiscal crisis
D. regard to the fiscal crisis
9. The company’s pay equity analysis ensures that compensation is ______ for employees in the same job, at the same level, location and performance.
A. fair B. just
C. correct D. perfect
10. It’s too risky to grow soybeans, and the income is less ______ than growing corn. In other words, you don’t lose money growing corn. Soybean yields are too low.
A. productive B. common
C. rational D. stable
11. We normally ______ exchanges for all purchases, but we have no more of this design in stock.
A. are offering B. are offered
C. offer D. have offered
12. The decision to ______ the company wasn’t an easy one to make, but everyone agreed that there was no other option but to cease trading.
A. display B. disintegrate
C. dissolve D. distribute
13. Culture may do more than mirror history, ______ its citizen’s thinking and language.
A. even influencing
B. may even influence
C. it may even influence
D. that it may even influence
14. The company says it will no longer design or launch artificial intelligence （AI） for weapons or other technologies whose main purpose is to cause ______ to people.
A. ache B. harm
C. pain D. injury
15. Last weekend, Barclay Department Stores reduced prices so much that customers were practically breaking ______ the doors to get to the bargains.
A. up B. down
C. out D. into
?。ǘ?br /> 1. The United States, which is a ______ of the Middle East peace talks, says Israeli settlements are an obstacle to peace, and the issue has strained relations with Israel’s right-wing government.
A. investor B. volunteer
C. contributor D. sponsor
2. A recent study finds companies whose CEOs committed a personal indiscretion—such as infidelity, substance abuse and dishonesty—experienced a/an ______ in shareholder value.
A. abolition B. tendency
C. decline D. restriction
3. A recent survey by the University of Aurora Business School ______ that three out of every four new businesses are started with funds from personal saving accounts.
A. finding B. founded
C. found D. find
4. Lucy changed her major from physics to computer, .
A. with hopes to be able to locate employment more easily
B. hoping she can easily get a job
C. with the hope for the ability to find a better job
D. hoping to find a job more easily
5. By the time Ms. Okada in Incheon for the sales meeting, she had already completed preliminary negotiations by telephone.
A. has arrived B. arrived
C. will arrive D. arrives
6. The Estes Museum explores the life and work of artist Mariella Estes and is located just of Valparaiso, Chile.
A. through B. next
C. outside D. beyond
7. The building roof we can see is the Western Church.
A. its B. which
C. whose D. who’s
8. She listened carefully she might discover exactly what he wanted.
A. so as that B. in case
C. providing D. in order that
9. We apologize for any inconvenience this you.
A. may cause B. to cause
C. to have caused D. would have cause
10. A majority of the customers who completed the survey rated Sasaki mobile phones as good or excellent.
A. whether B. although
C. both D. either
11. These vehicles are being stored on an interim basis and routinely ______ in a manner to ensure their long-term operability and quality, so that they may be returned to commerce or exported.
A. measured B. pursued
C. maintained D. endured
12. Scientists say climate change and human activity have increasingly led to the melting of pieces of ______ Antarctic ice.
A. surplus B. quantitative
C. formidable D. massive
13. The museum contains several ______ works of Renaissance art, including two paintings by Raphael, one by Durer, one by Titian, and an early sketch by Tintoretto.
A. priceless B. useless
C. valueless D. worthless
14. With the advancement of biological technology, it is now possible to artificially ______ the process of animal cloning.
A. recreate B. renew
C. record D. reflect
15. The company has launched a new app designed to help blind people explore their surroundings. It uses a device’s camera to ______ text and objects and then provides voice descriptions about what it sees.
A. recall B. confirm
C. recognize D. accumulate
?。ㄈ?br /> 1. The company has not performed very well during the last quarter. ______ , it has still managed to turn a profit and retain most of its clients.
A. Even if B. Despite
C. Nevertheless D. So
2. The average small business starts with just $10，000 in initial ______ , most of which comes from the business owner’s personal savings, while just over a quarter are funded by bank loans and lines of credit.
A. wealth B. debt
C. capital D. fees
3. For many years, people there had long believed that the world economy had ______ them ______. They had become used to seeing their young people leave for jobs in other places.
A. passed；on B. passed；by
C. passed；off D. passed；out
4. Even if you don’t actually carry out all the actions you say you will take, honest students will appreciate knowing that you care enough about academic ______ to take precautions.
A. integrity B. unity
C. entirety D. Reliability
5. their real economic situations, they got some relief fund from the government.
A. Considering B. Considered
C. Having been considered D. Being considered
6. Tina have known the truth, or she would have told us.
A. mustn’t B. shouldn’t
C. can’t D. needn’t
7. What do you mean saying that you’ve never heard of it before
A. in B. by C. as D. with
8. Mr. Uemura declined to on rumors about how many medicines the drug manufacturer had in development.
A. comment B. commentary
C. comments D. commenting
9. In that case, there is nothing you can do than wait.
A. more B. other
C. better D. any
10. Oh, I’m not feeling well in the stomach, I so much fried chicken just now.
A. shouldn’t eat B. mustn’t have eaten
C. shouldn’t have eaten D. mustn’t eat